- “AST” means Autism Spectrum Teacher and its web pages which can be accessed through the domain autismspectrumteacher.com.
- “Steph” means Steph Reed acting through AST
- “this/Our Website” means only the particular web pages of AST which can be accessed by visiting courses.autismspectrumteacher.com / autismforteachers.com
- Courses.autismspectrumteacher.com / autismforteachers.com is also referred to as “Steph” “We” or “Us” or “Our” which shall have the same meaning.
- “Courses” means any/all of the courses featuring on Our Website.
- “You” (or “Your”) means anyone (including a Subscribing School) enrolling in any of Our Courses and/or accessing this Website .
- A “Subscribing School” means any school who enrols in Our Courses on the basis of a multi-user licence.
- “Materials” means principally the Courses but, also any of the products and services offered , under licence, through Our Website from time to time.
- “Teachable” means the software program created by Teachable Inc and/or the web pages of Teachable Inc accessible at Teachable.com.
- “myTeachable” is a centralised single account that enables You to log in to any myTeachable-enabled school (not just AST) using the same credentials. You can then enrol in as many courses offered from these schools as you wish and be able to access them from your central dashboard at my.teachable.com
- “Teachable Payments” is a payment gateway system which uses Stripe Express to process credit/debit card transactions when You pay for Our Courses as You enrol.
Steph Reed is an Autism Specialist Teacher and Consultant, who professionally supports schools, services and families, through independent outreach, consultancy and training services.
As part of Steph’s portfolio of support services, she authors, and appears in, the Courses which are available for You to enrol in.
About Teachable Inc.
Our Website is hosted by Teachable which provides the technological means through which We are able to broadcast and otherwise make Our Courses available. Teachable also enables the processing of payments and undertakes a number of analytical/administrative functions, which We can access, in relation to Our Courses.
AST is what is referred to by Teachable as a “School” or sometimes as “the Creator”. You are referred to as Students.
AST is a myTeachable - enabled school and, as such suggests that You, establish and use a myTeachable account through which to conduct your enrolment in, and continued general use of, Our Courses.
AST uses the Teachable Payments system except for Subscribing Schools, who are invoiced direct by Us.
We suggest You visit Teachable.com in conjunction with the use of Our Courses. You will find a lot of useful information, including guidance about how Students can utilise the Teachable platform in connection with Our Courses (and other courses).
We (including Steph as the author) reserve, or hold for Our (and her) own use, all the rights provided by copyright law in respect of all the Materials and other content in this Website. These Materials (and including without limitation any/ all Courses, presentations, articles, text, images, other content, logos etc.) are Copyright © Courses.autismspectrumteacher.com / autismforteachers.com (and Steph as author). You may only use these Materials subject to the terms of the User licence below.
3. User Licence
We offer a single user licence per course (or bundle of courses) to individuals.
In consideration of payment by You to Us of the correct published fee, at the date of enrolment, permission is granted to You to access one copy of the Materials (in any format) purchased on this Website, for personal, non-commercial viewing only, for the duration of the period specified within the published details for each Course (or bundle of Courses).
Single- user and multi-user licences are each the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence You may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except that, for the avoidance of doubt, a multi-user licence shall entitle the licensee to use the Materials, strictly within the Subscribing School and, so that access to Courses can be given to teachers/teaching assistants employed by the Subscribing School ;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or, place (or attempt to place) any virus in, any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials;
- or transfer the Materials to another person or 'mirror' the Materials on any other server.
Your licence shall automatically terminate if You violate any of these restrictions and may also be terminated by Us at any time.
4. Refund Policy
We regard Our Courses to be a partnership between You and AST. In particular, Steph welcomes questions and feedback from you, about any of the Courses, and there is specific opportunity to do this online.
Steph wants You to be delighted with the Course content but, if You are disappointed with a Course in which You have enrolled please contact Steph (at [email protected]), for a full refund, within 30 days of enrolment in the Course.
The price and availability of Materials is subject to change without notice.
We (and Steph as the author) will endeavour to ensure that such Materials are correct but, do not accept any liability for any error or omission.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content, including the Materials, presented on this Website. However, no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given regarding any aspect, including accuracy or reliability of Materials or other content stored and maintained within this Website, nor that this Website is virus free.
You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and any other appropriate or applicable security checks) to satisfy Your particular requirements regarding such Materials, or other content and, the presence, if any, of any viruses.
We (and Steph as the author) will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use, refraining from use or the inability to use any Materials on this Website.
We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the contents of linked websites and the use, by You, of any such links is at Your own risk. We have no control over the availability of such links and their inclusion on this Website does not imply, or otherwise represent , an endorsement by Us.
For details of the basis on which personal information collected from You, as a result of You accessing this Website and/or enrolling on any of Our Courses, and your rights under the UK General Data Protection Regulation, please see Our Data Privacy Statement
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to access to, and the use of, this Website (including in respect of the Materials) shall be governed by English law without regard to its conflict of law provisions and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.